• Eligible Dependents of BYU students and BYU employees are immediate family members including spouse and unmarried children who rely on parent(s) for support and who are not older than 30.
• Dependents of FT employees and FT students are eligible for a daily wristband without a fee. Dependents of part-time employees and part-time students who have paid the facility use fee are also eligible for a daily wristband without an additional fee.
• Dependents of Affiliated Part-Time Active employees are not eligible for facility use privileges.
• Dependents, age 12 and older, must obtain an ID card from the ID center at 2310 WSC.
• Dependents under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
• No one under the age of 5 is allowed in the pools.
• No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the weight rooms.